Unlocking Huawei modems and routers (2014). Unlocking the code is completely safe and is provided by the manufacturer. This service supports modems and routers by the third (v201) algorithm.
AUTOMATIC SERVICE RECEIVING A CODE FROM THE SERVER. OFFICIAL UNLOCKING CODE YOU WILL GET DIRECTLY AFTER PAYMENT AND INSTRUCTIONS IMEI SMARTPHONE, WITHOUT PARTICIPATION OF THE OPERATOR AT ANY TIME DAY. SERVER OPERATES 24/7
TERM OF RECEIVING THE CODE: TORQUE
1. Huawei E3272, Huawei E3272 (Altel, Kazakhstan), Megaphone M100-4, MTS 824F, Beeline Huawei E3272, Huawei E3272 (TCELL, Tajikistan)
2. Huawei E5372, Huawei E5372 (Altel, Kazakhstan), Megaphone MR100-3, MTS 823F, MTS 826FT.
3. Huawei E3531, MTS 423S, Megafon M21-4, Huawei E3531 (Megafon Tajikistan), Huawei E3131H-2 (Velcom, Belarus).
4. Huawei E5330, MTS 424D.
5. Huawei E8231 (including life;)
6. Huawei E3372 (MTS 827F), Huawei E3372 (Beeline Huawei E3372), Megaphone M150-2.
7. Huawei E5373 (MTS 828F, MTS 828FT), Huawei E5373 (Altel, Kazakhstan)
8. Huawei E3533 (MTS 422D)
9. Huawei E5786 (4G + LTE-A / Wi-Fi Router Space, Megaphone MR300-1)
10. Huawei E3370 (Beeline)
11. Huawei E5336Bs-2 (Tele2, Kazakhstan, MTS, Belarus)
and other models with the v201 algorithm
Attention! Now many operators have new modems Huawei E3372H, MTS 827F, Megaphone M150-2, Huawei E8372H, MTS 8211F, Huawei E8372H (Altel 4G), Huawei E5573Bs-320 (Beeline), Huawei E3370 Beeline with serial number S / N on G4P ***. These modems are not unlocked by any of the above methods, they have a completely different algorithm called the V4 algo, the 4 algorithm. The code for these models can be bought here http://platit.info/buy/2068230
you can read the log (info) and find out information about your modem or router.
Means are not returned if:
1. The device does not require an unlock code for any reason (for example, all input attempts are exhausted)
2. Changes were made in the software part of the device (flashing). The work of codes is guaranteed only on native firmware.
3. After payment and receipt of the goods it turns out that you have another model of the device.
By making a payment you agree to the terms of service!