Unlocking Alcatel PIXI 4 phone (5) 5045D is carried out by using a unique IMEI code NCK prepared specifically for your phone. The buyer receives a NCK code corresponding to its IMEI automatically, immediately after payment. Answer format contains the following information:
Network unlock code: ****************
After I received the unlock code to your phone - he begins to work with SIM cards of any operator.
1. To get the unlock code you are required to tell us the IMEI-number of the first slot of your device and provider ID. These data can be found on the rating label (an example of a provider ID - 5045D-2ABGRU1, 5045D-2BBGRU1 etc.). IMEI can also find it by typing a combination: * # 06 #.
2. The payment of the goods (if you make a payment through an external billing system and completing the payment you have a button "to go back to the seller," - do not forget to press it), after payment carefully type in the form that appears IMEI and Provider ID.
3. After sending the data entered by you - the unlock code will be displayed in the graph paid goods (if you have not seen the goods after payment or accidentally missed the form to indicate the IMEI - click on the link in the letter of Plati.Ru / Plati.Com, you get immediately after payment).
4. Insert a SIM card of another operator and enter the unlock code.
5. Do not forget to leave a review about the purchased product!
You get paid for your code, immediately after the payment, and enter the IMEI! Delivery to the buyer is carried out automatically, without human intervention!
*** Notes ***
1. If your phone has exhausted all attempts to enter the unlock code, the means for providing an unlock code is not returned. By purchasing this product, you agree that when another operator sim-card inserted into the phone asks for an unlock code (ie, attempts have not spent).
2. By purchasing this product you agree that it is the model of your device Alcatel OT-5045D and provider ID is included in the list of supported. If, after receipt of the unlock code, it turns out that you have a different phone model or service provider ID is not included in the list of supported listed above ID - the service of unlock code is completed in full, and money spent are non-refundable. Be careful!
Making the payment you agree to the terms of service!