SETTLEMENT OF CONTENTS EXPLANATORY NOTES
1. Setting the project.
3. Introduction (brief description of the purpose and devices designed drive).
4. Selection of the electric motor, kinematic and power calculation of the drive (determination of the total gear ratio of the drive and split it up the steps, finding the speeds and torques of the shafts of the day).
5. Full payment of all mechanical gears. Sketch layout reducer
6. Calculation and design of shafts.
7. Selection of bearings and determine their durability.
8. The choice of keys and checking their strength.
9. Select and check the coupling.
10. The calculation of the foundation bolts.
11. Development of designs gear, worm wheel, gearbox housing, plate or frame.
12. Rationale and lubrication system selection, lubricants and cooling method.
specifications to assembly drawings;
sketch layout gear.
GRAPHIC CONTENT OF THE PROJECT
1. Assembly drawing gear.
2. Working drawings of parts gear shaft, etc..
3. Working drawings of body parts gearbox.
4. General view of the drive.
No feedback yet